2019 ASTHMA & ALLERGY CLINICAL CONFERENCE VENDORS & SPONSORS
October 12, 2019 | Phoenix, AZ 85004
On Saturday, October 12, 2019, University of Arizona School of Medicine will host the Arizona Asthma Coalition’s 13th Annual Clinical Asthma & Allergy Conference. This conference offers respected asthma and allergy experts as speakers. Also, there are small group breakout sessions that provide the opportunity to gain new insights into clinical care, pharmacology, asthma and allergy management at schools. The audience will include physicians, nurses, pharmacists, respiratory therapists, case management and quality improvement managers from health plans and hospitals, and school nurses. We are applying for CE/CME credits for this conference.
As a major stakeholder in healthcare, you are well aware of the trend to improve disease management outcomes. This conference will address best practices in asthma and allergy care and provide an update on new treatments and research.
Sponsorship: We invite you to join in our mission by becoming a major sponsor of this event. Sponsors will be listed on the Coalition’s website, www.azasthma.org, and on conference program materials. You can sponsor scholarships, continental breakfast, refreshment breaks or speakers. Sponsorship levels include Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
Vendors: You can reserve exhibit space in a large lobby adjoining the main conference room. The exhibit fee is $1,000 for commercial vendors and $150 for nonprofit organizations. Your participation helps to support this event and the work of the Arizona Asthma Coalition. Vendors will be listed in the program materials. Since space is limited, it will be assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis.
SPONSOR & VENDOR PACKAGES
- Platinum Sponsor: $5,000 or greater (vendor booth and 5 registrations) *
- Gold Sponsor: $2,500 (vendor booth and 3 registrations) *
- Silver Sponsor: $1,500 (vendor booth and 2 registrations) *
- Bronze Sponsor: $500 *
* These Sponsorships will include educational grants for allied health professionals to attend the conference.
- Commercial Vendor Booth: $1,000
- Nonprofit Organization Vendor Booth: $150
- Custom Package: To create a custom package or to support breakfast, breaks or speakers, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.